Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Future is Here The Future is Now

yo wass good its 2:39 in the morning...im talking to people on my Myspace and working on this blog that your on rite now...alot of you kno about my 5LatTopMag blog..thanx for the love...I never wanted to put alot of my personal stuff on that blog because i didnt want to juss showcase my self..but this blog rite here is all about me and no one else!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ima show u the in's and out's of my nexx album..from the recording of the album, the art work being done for it, the clothes im working on to build a hype, the parties we're planning for the release...and all the other things i got going on in my life before the album drops...

So sit back relax and enjoy the making of a classic Album that will Change the game as u kno it..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAahhhhh

Tell me i dont look like Lou Diamond in this pic lol

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok get to work!

9:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope u succeed in wat your dooin (sister) oh yea cover that terrible site

5:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Web Counter