Saturday, September 23, 2006

A Day in The Life

Well yesterday was a crazy day ....First I got to skool and I forgot that it was closed for Rosh Hashana...That is a holy day signifying the beginning of a new year and the day of atonment where u pray for god too forgive u for all the sins u did in the previous years.
So I decided to go buy the lupe fiasco album....As I was walking down the famous Fulton mall strip I saw sumthing real disturbing.
This faker skater thing has gone too far...Its funny that the time when I saw this was the same time I was going to buy lupe fiasco's album....I totally for got how early it was so when I went to Beatstreet it was closed
I went to some little store and got the album....As I got home I was ready to record but I needed to buy sum cables so I cud have my studio functional....While I was on the train I drew out a schematic of what I needed.. As I got home once again I realized it was mad early so I did get to buy the cables...I was so pissed but I sed f it. I got home and popped in the Lupe Fiasco CD...And I actually sat down and did a review of the whole album...You cud check out the 5latTopMag to view the review

The album was crazy dope and it inspired me to go create a track...I don't write a lot or even make beats a lot because I need inspiration....A lot of emcees can just write 20 rhymes juss to write them...That's a dope talent if I cud do that I wud but for me I need sum inspiration its like putting gas in a car...I need to get reved up.. So after I finished listening to the whole album str8 I went and created a beat.

Here is a clip of me before I made the beat

After I went threw a few records I found sumthing I liked...I look mad black in this lol but its the cam haha..na I am that black SON.

As you can see when I started it was morning and now its close to night..That's how long I took making the beat...Im not like these producers and rappers who claim they made a beat in 2 seconds or did there album in a month and record like 50 track fuk all that...I been working on this album since 2004...I don't even complete a song at one time I might write one verse then a next verse a year or month after...I like to have different experiences when I write I don't just get shit from all ova and throw them in a rhyme...Or juss take any little thing and make a beat...I try to make all my work be the best it can be or I wont even complete it....So this is the final product check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Web Counter